Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i 4x zoom. NEW
Your new go-to lenses for the new era of anamorphic filmmaking
Shoot from very wide angle to telephoto with the Cooke 35-140mm Anamorphic/i zoom with 4x zoom ratio.
These are true, front anamorphic zooms with the creative flexibility that cinematographers have waited years to have. Cooke's new, patented optical design brings together a unique combination of attributes.
• True, front anamorphic with 2x squeeze.
• Oval bokeh, just like our Cooke Anamorphic/i Prime lenses, and oval bokeh throughout zoom and focus along with the other coveted characteristics you want when shooting anamorphic.
• Colour and depth of field characteristics matched to the Anamorphic/i primes.
• Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism for smooth focus adjustments.
• Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area.
• Linear iris
• The Cooke Look,® of course.
ARRI Master Anamorphic 2x.
A range of four high-performance prime lenses 28mm 35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm 135mm, the ARRI Master Anamorphic series represents a significant step forward in the technology and practicality of anamorphic cinematography for 35 format digital and film cameras. For the first time, a perfect combination of compact size, minimal weight, very high speed and exceptional optical design with minimal distortion has been achieved in a set of anamorphics. With beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds and a smooth, cinematic look, the Master Anamorphic lenses are as fast and easy to use on set as other modern cine lenses.
- Low distortion for uncompromised cinemascope
- Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
- Beautiful skin tones and precise color rendition
- Characteristic oval out-of-focus highlights
Low distortion for uncompromised cinemascope
- straight lines stay straight
- no distortion compensation in post necessary
- low distortion even at close focus
Cinematic bokeh with high contrast and nice focus fall-off
- very smooth out-of-focus image
- immersive look
Beautiful skin tones and precise color rendition
- smooth and pleasant skin tones
- natural crispy color rendition
Characteristic out-of-focus highlights
- oval and uniform illuminated out-of-focus highlights
- smooth iris shape because of 15 aperture blades
Large image field for full freedom in composition
- full 2.39:1 format is useable for image composition
- no visible image drop at the corners
Large aperture of T1.9 for shallow depth of focus
- T1.9 useable with any focal length at any distance
- overcomes the old rule: “anamorphics need to be stopped down to T4.5”
- Virtually no image breathing
- No anamorphic mumps (fat face effect)
- Super color matched to other ARRI/ZEISS primes and ARRI/Fujinon zooms
- ARRI Lens Data System (LDS) for lens metadata
The ARRI Master Anamorphic Flare Sets are highly versatile and economical accessories for the ARRI Master Anamorphic lens series. Each of the seven Master Anamorphic focal lengths has its own specific flare set, comprising easily replaceable front and rear glass elements with a special lens coating that encourages flaring, ghosting and veiling glare. The flare elements can be used individually or in combination to provide the lens with three additional looks for enriched on-set creativity. By using the ARRI Master Anamorphic Toolkit, the front and rear glass elements can be exchanged with the regular Master Anamorphic elements in a matter of minutes, since each flare element is pre-aligned in a metal frame. A set of Master Anamorphics effectively becomes four different anamorphic lens sets, each suitable for different flaring requirements while maintaining the famously distortion-free optical performance.
- Each focal length can now deliver four distinct looks
- Economical way of offering greater on-set creativity
- Distortion-free optical performance retained
- Flare elements can be exchanged in minutes
Cooke Anamorphic /i 2x NEW
Cooke Optics in conjunction with Thales Angénieux have designed cinema lenses Cooke Anamorphic / i. Lenses Cooke Anamorphic / i have all the features, they are designed and manufactured according to modern technologies. They also retain the ability to create a well-known Cooke style.
The Anamorphic /i, prime lenses in eight focal lengths are colour matched to our S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i lenses. Cooke Anamorphic /i Prime lenses are supplied with the next generation /i Technology, and are designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. Cooke’s new /i Squared Technology metadata system builds on the capabilities of Cooke’s /i Technology. The newest functions provide inertial tracking data in addition to lens metadata to be used by applications such as matchmoving and 3D camera tracking. The position and orientation data, in addition to the lens data will help VFX teams better deal with common issues like occlusions, fast camera motion (motion blur) and other known challenges associated with today’s fast paced motion capture style.
The set consists of : 25 mm T2.3, 32 mm T2.3, 40mm T2.3, 50mm T2.3, 75mm T2.3, 100mm T2.3, 135mm T2.3.
Cooke Anamorphic /i MACRO 65mm T2.6 2x NEW
The Cooke 65mm MACRO is ideal for close-ups or product shots. This 2X Prime lens has a magnification ration 4.1:1 with close focus of 5.5” from front of the lens. Cooke Anamorphic/i lenses are designed for all shooting applications, including handheld and Steadicam to provide a comfortable balance ratio with the latest compact cameras. While the "look" is crucial, precision engineering and seamless integration with other equipment is equally important. The Anamorphic /i, T2.3 prime lens in ten focal lengths are color matched to Cooke’s S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i prime lenses. Cooke Anamorphic/i lenses are designed for all shooting applications, including handheld and Steadicam to provide a comfortable balance ratio with the latest compact cameras. While the "look" is crucial, precision engineering and seamless integration with other equipment is equally important. The Anamorphic /i, T2.3 prime lens in ten focal lengths are color matched to Cooke’s S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i prime lenses.
KOWA Mirrorscope Anamorphic x 2 NEW
Lenses are improve upon the classic Kowa design by Mirrorscope. They feature improved housings with accurate focus marks on either side of the lens. They feature new 80mm fronts as well as 77mm threading for screw on filter use. This set of Kowa’s also comes with a 30mm adapter. This adapter easily transforms your 40mm into a 30mm wide angle lens. These new housings also feature improved internal mechanics, allowing for smoother pull focusing and more fluid movements throughout the lens. These beautiful anamorphics are a perfect match for a RED Epic-X Package or Alexa 4:3 package.
Included in set: 30mm Adapter (attached to 40mm, no light loss), 40mm T2.3, 50mmT2.3, 75mm T2.8, 100mm T3.4